Protest

Today in class, we decided to do a silent protest. It was a joke at first but then we started to realize that sitting in class not hearing about anything can be better than sitting in a class where we question everything that is taught. I love sharing opinions and listening to opinions in this class but it came to the point in which it wasn't an opinion, but statements that made me question why i'm even at school right now, because everything that my teachers are teaching right now could be false. I'm glad we as a class worked in getting this message across, I love the things we learn in here but it has come to the point where it's corrupting my believes.

Comments

  1. The intent is not to corrupt your beliefs. As a thinking human being, you should be clarifying your beliefs. Remember, "The UNEXAMINED life is not worth living."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Notes pt 3 (patritians, government, punic wars)

Notes pt 4 (julius Caesar)